5 ways rhubarb will boost your health
- Rhubarb contains antioxidants like lycopene and anthocyanins, helping to fight off disease.
- It apparently can help lower cholesterol, boosting your heart health.
- Rhubarb stalks are a good source of fibre, benefiting your digestive health.
- It contains vitamin K, an essential property that helps with blood clotting, protecting the bones and help fighting off liver and prostate cancer.
- Rhubarb is also a good source of vitamin C (great for a healthy immune system), calcium, potassium and magnesium.
Continue reading “Rhubarb Benefits (with 5 recipe suggestions)” →
Composting is an inexpensive, natural process that transforms your kitchen and garden waste into a valuable and nutrient rich food for your garden. It’s easy to make and use.
“Just like you I am keen to do my bit for the environment and at the same time help my garden. All you need to do is follow the advice on this website and you too can get the best out of your bin and start giving Mother Nature a helping hand”
– Philippa Forrester
Continue reading “Why Compost and What to Compost? via @recycle_now” →