Green Art Challenge
🖌️ If you’re an aspiring artist, designer or illustrator and you want to participate on this art challenge by creating something related to the protection of the environment, our planet, endangered species, oceans, or about the climate crisis, pollution, waste and consumerism, etc… submit your art (via email or on social networks) either to highlight the problem or to send the message out there that our small actions have great impact directly on us.
You can use any technique and medium you like to represent these topics above, be creative and original! ⚠️ To be featured make sure to use the tag #ecogreenart, tag @ecogreenlove on your arts and crafts and don’t forget to write an explanatory caption.
We will then post them throughout the month on our different channels always giving you full credit. We’re excited to see your creations! 💚
We are open to your contributions! If you have a project or a visual related to Zero Waste, Minimalist Lifestyle, Repurpose & Upcycling, Nature Awareness and/or Sustainability you would like to submit, please send us an email with an excerpt so we can review it. Please note that we schedule at least 6 weeks in advance (see calendar below). We request the full size infographic (or link to it) to agree and set a publishing date* and, once approved, we’ll send you the link as soon as it goes live.
- * Approved visual minimum 800px wide.
- * We recommend to add an intro text.
- If you have content text (besides the intro), it must not exceed 200 words.
- * Share our link on social channels linking back to the post as exchange of traffic.
- We offer:
- + Evergreen content strategy
- + Social Share with shoutouts on our different social channels
If you want to be published on a specific date, please check our post calendar below and request a free slot
*By accepting and confirming the publishing date, you’re automatically allowing us to use the images/visual to share on social media campaigns and the possible translation from the article/infographic into Spanish. If you are not ok with this, please express it to us in an Email before publishing your piece.
We dedicate a good amount of time creating and scheduling on site as well as on social media management to make your contribution reach as much people organically, therefore we ask you to consider a small contribution to make our time and effort worth and keep us going. This we do as it is our passion but is not our main and only job.
Thank you in advance for considering it! You can do so by clicking the button below:
If you have further questions, let us know and we can provide you with more details 🙂
Ad Banner Swap
Looking for a way to expand your site for free? Or promote some product? Swap your ad with us! All we ask is you copy & paste ecogreenlove’s ad code to share it on your site too. *It will be placed on the right sidebar (below search box) have a minimum duration of 30 days plus weekly shoutouts on our social media! OR a ko-fi contribution (minimum one) for the promotion of displaying a banner promoting your website or a featured design for a month (this wouldn’t include social shout-outs). Isn’t it convenient?
- Eco-friendly, green living, zero-waste, minimalist, sustainable lifestyle websites, services or products
- Organic, fair trade, natural-made, upcycled OR recycled related websites, products or services
- 300x300px banner max. size
That’s it! Just follow these simple steps:
- Follow ecogreenlove on social media
- Send us an email requesting your free ad swap (AD SWAP on title)
- Once approved, just copy and paste this code to add ecogreenlove’s banner to your site:
<a href="https://ecogreenlove.com/"><img class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-4792" src="https://ecogreenlove.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/ecogreenlove.png" alt="ad swap ecogreenlove" width="300" height="300" /></a>
*Up to 3 ad spots
Sponsored posts are welcome! If you’d like us to review a product please send us an email providing the item (request shipping address). Take in account we’re based in Germany! 😉
ecogreenlove was built to be a community
and we want you to be part of it!
Join the ecogreenlove community
Some of our recurring collaborators:
Pacific Northwest writer
Health researcher and writer
- Eating for Hormone Balance: How to make it Work
- Make your Coffee Shop more Sustainable
- The Eco-Adventure Time: How Experiencing the Outdoors benefits the Environment and your Wellbeing
- Design and Architecture vs. Climate Change: What Does the Future Bring
- How Dietary Supplements Impact the Environment and How to Be a More Conscious Consumer
Interior design writer
Efficiency expert writer
Australia-based beauty and style blogger