Get the Original Recipe here (in French)
Eat Good, Feel Good!
This recipe is inspired on the original, I changed a few ingredients, this is very roughly translated:
Rolled ricotta rocket chorizo and basil Roules
- 1 square of puff pastry
- very thin slices of vegan chorizo and salami
- Ricotta cheese
- Arugula or Rucola
- 1 egg yolk
- Roll out the dough thinly
- Preheat oven at 180°C
- Spread over a generous amount of the ricotta. Next, spread the chorizo and salami slices, rucola
- Then, roll up tightly, otherwise the rolls will break. Cut into 1cm wide.
- Place them on a tray with parchment paper. Brush with egg yolk.
- Put into the oven and leave it there for fifteen minutes or until they are golden brown.
Perfect as party appetizer. Enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Recipe: Chorizo and Rucola pastry roulés”
I’m adding some garlic salt here?
I didn’t since the chorizo and salami were spiced already, but everything is up to taste of course! 🙂
Thank you for passing by!
Yeah, taste enhances when you exchange ideas. Happy cooking ❤ ❤