While you’re making a list of New Year’s resolutions, consider this: instead of setting a goal to lose weight, focus on shrinking your environmental impact.
Your diet can have a significant impact on the planet. In 2016, resolve to make greener decisions about the types of foods you eat, the processes used to produce them, and the places you shop. The following seven tips will help:
- Eat more plants, fewer animals
- Opt for organic
- Go local
- Reduce food waste
- Shop for Fair Trade products
- Rethink palm oil
- Switch to tap water
Read more in detail here!
Follow Fix on
Read these 10 tips based on Science to keep your Resolutions and don’t give up on them.
Get ideas on How to Go Green and don’t wait to be a Monday or 1st. of January to do so!
- Zero Waste resolutions’ guide
- Eco resolutions: How to Go Green in 2016
- Resolve to Go Green in 2016
- How to shop Sustainably in 2016
- Take these challenges and you are good to go