Sharing a meal with friends or family is one of life’s greatest pleasures – but it can wreck any diet plans. So what’s the best way to stick to your regime?
Scroll down and take a look to the visual we have created below, based on an article published by The Guardian, to find facts and some suggestions on how to balance your social life while eating without breaking your healthy nutritional diet.
Knowledge is Power. Please share this Infographic:
<a href="https://ecogreenlove.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/03292017_eatingalone.png" target="_blank"><img class="wp-image-8605 size-full" title="Is it Better to Eat Alone? [Infographic] | ecogreenlove" src="https://ecogreenlove.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/03292017_eatingalone.png" alt="Is it Better to Eat Alone? [Infographic] | ecogreenlove" width="760" height="1900" /></a> Source: <a href="https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/13/does-eating-alone-help-you-diet-obesity" target="_blank">theguardian.com</a><br /> Infographic by <a href="http://ecogreenlove.com">ecogreenlove.com</a>
- Diets and Dieting | Does eating alone help you diet? | March 2017
- Modeling of food intake: a meta-analytic review
- Eating in social settings may be greatest temptation for dieters
- Spontaneous meal patterns of humans: Influence of the presence of other people
- Family and Friends Produce Greater Social Facilitation of Food Intake Than Other Companions [PDF] https://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_De_Castro/publication/15227633_Family_and_friends_produce_greater_social_facilitation_of_food_intake_than_other_companions/links/0deec53763d817f48b000000.pdf
- In good company. The effect of an eating companion’s appearance on food intake
- The Spread of Obesity in a Large Social Network over 32 Years
Thank you for passing by! 🙂 Did you like this post? Did you find it useful or inspiring? If so, please take a moment and support our blog so we can continue doing what we love.
ecogreenlove is a completely free website that offers information, tips and guide to live a more sustainable life. We are two persons doing everything: from research, design, P.R. to posting on social networks.