Wondering how to make use of all those leftover pistachio shells?
To start, if you are not eating pistachios, you’re missing out on so many benefits. Did you know they are known as “happy nuts”? They help control diabetes, manage weight and stress, have a healthy heart, absorb iron, eliminate skin dryness and aid digestion.
Once you eat a little bunch a day, clean the shells and start crafting. Here are just some ideas of what you can make:
- Get creative and make some cards (kids-friendly)
- Glue a bunch into succulents shapes and place with pebbles in a box for a faux succulent garden
- Glue them on a tree branch and shape them into flowers as centrepieces
- Just like with the succulent, glue it on a cardboard base and leave in the centre a gap to use it as an incense holder, or a wider circle for a tealight holder
- Wall art hangers (mandalas, frames, etc…)
- Necklaces (pierced, glued or woven)
- Hair flairs
- Picture frame
- Make a mini pine tree for Christmas
- Tree ornaments in the shape of artichokes
Do you have other ideas? Please leave them in a comment. Thank you for passing by! 💚
Join the ecogreenlove community
Tags: pistachioshells #pistashellart #pistachio #bestoutofwaste #reeusereducerecycle #recycling #repurposed #reducerecyclereuse #upcycle #upcycling #ecofriendly #diy #reducewaste #zerowaste #ecogreenlove