via Sprout it
Here are some recipes to help you take the next step in your herby Thanksgiving holiday:
- Oregano pairs well with tomato-based dishes but is also delicious in this turkey-rub with lemon and garlic or in this quick and easy roasted squash, red onion, oregano and mint side dish.
- Sage is also popular ingredient in many stuffing recipes, like this sage and onion stuffing from the Kitchn.
- Rosemary: Season potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary for a simple side or stuff whole sprigs into your Thanksgiving turkey. You can also try this Rosemary-garlic butter rub.
- Parsley: A common ingredient in classic Thanksgiving day dressings.
- Marjoram balances garlic and lemon in this carrot side dish.
- Thyme pairs well with anything from poultry and meat to vegetables and soups. Knock out three of the Simon and Garfunkel herbs with this parsley, sage and thyme stuffing. A new side idea? Try these green beans with almonds and thyme.