Originally Published on Green Thickies
This allergy roll on contains lavender, lemon and peppermint. These oils are all a known protocol for using against allergies and they really do work! and this roll on saves you money. Because these oils are so strong and concentrated you don’t need to use much of them.
Allergy Roll On Recipe
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 20 drop Lemon Essential Oil
- 20 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- a Roll on bottle
- a glass dropper
*Author highly recommends Young Living therapeutic grade oil. This is because the oils are extracted with such low pressure and low temperature that the therapeutic properties remain intact.
- Add the lavender, lemon and peppermint essential oils into your roller bottle by dropping them in straight from the bottle.
- Fill your roller bottle to the top with your almond oil or other carrier oil. This is likely to over spill very easily so I would suggest using a glass dropper to put your carrier oil in the bottle.
- Put the roller top on the bottle and gently shake it.
How to use
- Roll your allergy roll on, on to your skin. I usually put it on the soles of my feet, my wrists or eyebrows or under my nose if I’m really suffering.
- As a preventative measure I apply this to my skin every 3 hours throughout the day.
Avoid the eyes and ears. If you do get it into your eyes, use a carrier oil such as olive oil or coconut oil to wipe the oil away. Do not use water – it will make it worse.