Recipe Originally form here
Garlic Roasted Asparagus
Author: Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Tbls Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until desired doneness
- loaded with nutrients
- may help protect against and fight certain forms of cancer
- packed with antioxidants
- may help our brains fight cognitive decline
- contains high levels of natural diuretic
Great to serve as a side dish. Enjoy!
Please visit Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts’s Website • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest and show some love!