I am 1 in 10!
Endometriosis Awareness takes place across the globe during the month of March with a mission to raise awareness of a disease that affects an estimated 200 million worldwide.
What is Endometriosis? Diagnosis, Treatment and Support
Common Symptoms of Endometriosis
Is there an Effective Treatment for Endometriosis?
Facts of Endometriosis
- Endometriosis is difficult to understand
- Severe period pain is not normal
- No-one is too young to have endometriosis
- Hormonal treatments do not cure endometriosis
- Pregnancy does not cure endometriosis
- Endometriosis is not endometrium
- Endometriosis does not “equal” infertility
- Infertility is not just caused by endometriosis on the tubes
- Hysterectomy does not cure endometriosis
- Endometriosis is physiological – not emotional
- Abortion does not cause endometriosis
- Douching does not cause endometriosis
Make sure to read more in-depth here: endometriosis.org
We recommend you to read I am 1 in 10! and the infographic by ladytalkmatters.org
Join the ecogreenlove community
Tags: endometriosis, Endometriosis Awareness Month, Endometriosis Action Month