If you are a pet lover and you have one or two or even three furry friends at home, you must be going crazy cleaning up after them. Anyone who has or has had a furry pet knows the struggle of keeping a clean house. But the problem is not only with keeping a pet hair -free house, there are a number of messes that you have to deal with when you have pets. Be it a cat or a dog, the struggle is real.
Both cats and dogs have a specific smell than can engulf your entire house if it is not cleaned properly and regularly. That is why you should make sure you clean not only your dog regularly but also all of its accessories, toys, bed, bowls, etc.
Knowledge is Power. Please share this Infographic:
<a href="https://ecogreenlove.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/04062017_cleanhousepets2.png"><img class="size-full wp-image-8675" src="https://ecogreenlove.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/04062017_cleanhousepets2.png" alt="How to clean a House with Pets [Infographic] | ecogreenlove" width="760" height="1909" /></a> Information by <a href="http://www.cleanstartcleaningservices.co.uk/cleaners-paddington-w2/" target="_blank">cleanstartcleaningservices.co.uk</a><br />Visualized by <a href="http://ecogreenlove.com">ecogreenlove.com</a>
- Of course, the most important part of keeping your house pet-odour-free is to regularly bathe your pet. May be a dog more often than a cat since cats clean themselves all of the time. And also you should take all measures to prevent them from catching fleas – you can do this by putting a few drops of an essential oil that helps repel fleas on their collars. Such essential oils are lavender, lemongrass, orange, eucalyptus, tea tree. You can also put a few drops on their bedding as well.
- Where there is pet hair, there should be vacuuming. You can vacuum the pet’s bedding and then put them in the laundry machine. You can also launder their stuffed animals. And for plastic toys that they use you can use your dishwasher.
- When your pet makes a mess and pees on your carpet or on the floor, be sure to clean it up as quickly as possible. Soak up the excess liquid with paper towels. Use a few drops of dish detergent and blot the stain with a rag. This will prevent the stain from getting bigger and settling deep into your rug.
- To prevent your carpeting and your pet’s bedding from bad smells you can regularly sprinkle baking soda on them. Let the soda sit for at least 40-60 minutes and vacuum them. The baking soda will deodorise the fabric and keep it odour-free.
- You can use a garage mat to put under your cat’s litter box and prevent them from getting the sand all over the house. You can use another mat to put under their feeding bowls and make cleaning after they eat easier. And also, make sure you clean up their bowls after they eat. This will help you keep their bowls grime and smell-free.
- If your pets shed their hair a lot, whether it is seasonal or all year round, the best way to keep your carpeting and upholstered furniture free of hair is, of course, to use the special nozzle of your vacuum cleaner and collect as much as possible. Then efficient cleaners paddington suggests you can use a rubber glove (wet) or a squeegee, or simply packing tape to collect even the tiniest hair from your sofa or carpet.
- I can also give you an advice on how to keep your house clean even in the rainy, snowy and muddy months of the year and still walk your dog and let your cat outside. You can put a towel in a shallow container with some water in it by the front door and clean your pet’s paws after every walk before they come inside.
All other messes that your pet makes are also normal but these are the most common ones. You should always be prepared and know how to take care of these problems if you want your house to be sparkling clean and odour-free.
Contact Clean Start Cleaning Services London
Home is where the 🐾 are
Thank you for passing by! 🙂 Did you like this post? Did you find it useful or inspiring? If so, please take a moment and support our blog so we can continue doing what we love.
ecogreenlove is a completely free website that offers information, tips and guide to live a more sustainable life. We are two persons doing everything: from research, design, P.R. to posting on social networks.
One thought on “How to clean a House with Pets [Infographic]”
Thanks for the excellent advice, it really is useful.