This is the first of a series of Food Gifts recipes. Hope you find it useful!
Eat Good, Feel Good! 🍏
Food Gift Recipe: Chocolate Coated Grape Truffles
- 1 pound cold firm seedless grapes, stems removed
- 4 oz chocolate, melted, at body temperature
- 1 to 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Dry the grapes well and place them in a bowl large enough to toss them easily. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate to the grapes about 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring well with a spatula, carefully scraping the sides of the bowl and folding through the center of the grapes to coat all of them evenly.
- When the chocolate begins to set, using a small strainer, sprinkle the cocoa powder little by little over the surface. Gently toss or stir the grapes as you sift, continuing to add the cocoa until all of the grapes are well coated and separated. Spread on the prepared sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, or for up to one day.