Designed by American Express
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday sits Small Business Saturday, a day dedicated to helping small businesses and their communities.
By supporting local, independently-owned small businesses, we’re helping create jobs, boost the economy and preserve neighborhoods around the country.
Reasons to shop Small
- Customer Service–More often than not the customer service provided by small businesses is far superior to big box stores. They NEED you as a customer so they will often go above and beyond to make sure that you’re happy!
- Unique Items–Small businesses tend to have more unique items so instead of you and everyone and their Mom having the same shirt, piece of jewelry etc you will have different items!
- It Supports your *local* Economy–Suffice it to say that if you’re purchasing from a local business they’re putting their money back into the economy, paying their local workers, shopping at other small businesses etc.
- It’s Delicious–When you pick a local Mom & Pop restaurant instead of a chain the food is usually better and always has a local flair that you won’t be able to find anywhere else. So while you’re out shopping all your local small business don’t forget to grab lunch at your favorite LOCAL spot!
- You Feel Good About Yourself–When you spend your money at a local business you can feel good about yourself, you’re helping a family in your area AND yourself!
In case you missed it, find out: