Get the Original Recipe here
Eat Good, Feel Good!
Quinoa Salad with Broccoli, Feta and Radishes
- 200g quinoa
- 400ml (gluten-free) vegetable stock
- 1 broccoli head, chopped
- olive oil
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 200g feta (vegetarian is optional)
For the dressing
- 44ml olive oil
- juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- handful of watercress
- Pan fry the broccoli heads in a little olive oil until just starting to char. Put aside.
- Meanwhile, simmer the pearl quinola in vegetable stock for about 12 mins until it fluffs up, then drain.
- Make the dressing with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and give it a good stir.
- When the quinola is cooked, add the broccoli, sliced radishes, crumbled feta and drizzle with dressing. Serve up!