Get the Original Recipe here
Finally I got to prepare something with the bunch of cherry tomatoes and herbs We’ve been growing in our balcony 🙂
Eat Good, Feel Good!
Basil Parsley Pesto
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil or 1 cup cilantro leaf
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup olive oil or 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor; cover and puree until smooth.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta or vegetables, spread on French bread or use in any recipe calling for pesto.
- Can be refrigerated for several weeks or frozen in a tightly covered container. Yield: 3/4 cup.
I cooked some Fusilli pasta and added some cherry tomatoes topped with some fresh grated Parmesan cheese.