Find the Original Recipe here
PREP: 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- In a medium saucepan with a lid, bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and teaspoon salt. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add butter, Parmesan, and parsley; fluff gently with a fork.
Everyday Food, March 2007
Perfect as side dish, Buongiorno!