I don’t know how is it at your end, but Summer is not yet over here but rainy days started already and today I felt like eating a creamy warm soup without actual cream or dairy of any kind. Let me know if you try it out!
Eat Good, Feel Good! 💚
Carrot creamy soup
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1Kg peeled carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh rosemary
- 1L vegetable broth
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place oil in large pot over medium heat. Add carrots, onions, garlic, thyme and rosemary. Cook for 15 minutes, until carrots are fork tender.
- Remove herb sprigs and transfer carrots and vegetables to blender.
- Add chicken broth and continue to puree.
- Transfer to large saucepan over medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Simmer until ready to serve.