Get the Original Recipe here
Enjoy, it’s Friday!
No-Bake Cookie Pie Crust Recipe
Author: divas can cook
- 2 cups fine cookie crumbs (I used Nilla Wafers)
- 1 stick of butter, melted (may need more or less depending on cookie used)
- ⅓ cup of sugar (can use less)
- Place all ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir together with a fork until large crumbs appear.
- Carefully, press evenly into a deep dish pie crust.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Pie crust is now ready for a filling of your choice.
- You may need to decrease or increase the butter and sugar depending on the cookie you use.
- This recipe makes a thick crust for a deep dish pie. You will not need all the mixture if using a regular sized pie or if you like thinner deep dish crust.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
Author: Divas Can Cook
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 2 (8 oz) packs cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 prepared pie crust (cookie crust)
- Topping (fresh fruits, canned cherries, etc)
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Add topping when ready to serve.
- Use any kind of toppings you’d like (canned cherries or blueberries, fresh fruits, nuts or just enjoy it plain!