Get the original recipe here
Vegetable Tortilla Cups
Author: Nancy Piran | Recipe type: Dinner | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 14 mins | Total time: 24 mins | Serves: makes 6 tortilla cups
Quick, easy, vegetarian tortilla cups. Filled with beans, tomatoes and cheese!
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl add corn, black beans, tomato, onion and garlic powder. Stir and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Using a 4 round inch cookie cutter, cut each tortilla and place into muffin pan, pushing down the middle.
- Taking the corn mixture, place 2 tablespoons into each cup.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Pull out and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of cheese on top. Place back into oven till cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Cool and ENJOY!