Recycling – It’s worth it! We simply don’t have the room on Earth to keep burying rubbish. Recycling is essential to our future. It’s also faster and more cost effective than sourcing materials to make new products from. Reusing materials saves a huge amount of energy, which in turn benefits the planet and its ecosystems on the whole.
- Recycling 6 tea bags creates enough energy to make 1 cup of tea
- Up to 60% of discarded rubbish could be recycled
- 1 recycled tin can saves enough energy worth 3 hours of television
- A recycled aluminium can will be back on the shelves within 6 weeks
- Recycling every newspaper would save 250 million trees per year
Mattress Online, who offer a recycling option when you buy a new mattress from them, have created this quiz to help you determine what type of recycler you are.
Click on the image below if you don’t see the quiz
Recycling in the home
- Consider the packaging your purchase comes in. It should give a clear indication whether it is suitable for recycling or not. Establish this prior to purchase and you’ll save yourself time and energy further down the line.
- If you find yourself regularly recycling or composting whole vegetables or fruit – as opposed to peelings and scraps – consider buying less in future.
Read more tips on mattressonline.co.uk
Let us know which Type of Recycler are you! 🙂
Remember is better to reduce our waste, recycling is not the end of the journey
Thank you for passing by! 🙂 Did you like this post? Did you find it useful or inspiring? If so, please take a moment and support our blog so we can continue doing what we love.
ecogreenlove is a completely free website that offers information, tips and guide to live a more sustainable life. We are two persons doing everything: from research, design, P.R. to posting on social networks.
2 thoughts on “What type of Recycler are you? [Quiz]”
I do my best to recycle everything lol!! 👍😂
That’s awesome! we’re trying to avoid creating waste 😓 but most of our waste goes to recycling