Get the Original recipe here
Eat Good, Feel Good!
Buttery Lemon Parsley Spiralli
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 pound Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Finely Minced Parsley*
- 1 whole Lemon
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. (If using angel hair, stop just short of the al dente stage.) Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Throw in the cooked pasta and cook it around in the butter for a couple of minutes so that a few of the noodles get a little bit of a panfried texture to them, whatever that means.
- Zest the lemon. Squeeze in the juice, then add the zest of half the lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then toss around and serve.
*Mine was homegrown, and let me tell you, it makes a lot of difference being recently harvested, highly recommended!
(Click here to know how to grow Coriander which is very similar method for Parsley, and here to see what we grew this year on our balcony)