Find the Original Recipe here
Eat Good, Feel Good!
Potato & spinach frittata
To Prep: 0:10
To Cook: 0:20
- 400g coliban (washed) potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the potato in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a 20cm-diameter (base measurement) non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the potato and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Reduce heat to medium. Add the baby spinach leaves and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Preheat grill on high. Whisk together the eggs, egg whites and garlic in a medium jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until frittata is set around the edge but still runny in the centre. Cook under preheated grill for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and just set. Cut into wedges to serve.