Watch the Video Recipe here
Delicious way to eat the most beneficial Omega-3 fats 🙂
Eat Good, Feel Good.
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Lemons
- Fresh Rosemary
- Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- Slice one lemon into slices, enough to cover the bottom of salmon fillets
- Lay sliced lemons in the middle of a baking sheet
- Lay a few springs of fresh rosemary on top of the lemons
- Then place salmon on top of both of these
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Dice garlic cloves and spread evenly on top
- Add zest and juice of second lemon
- Sprinkle on leftover leaves of rosemary
- Drizzle whole thing with olive oil
- Place in oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.