Get the Original Recipe here.
Wanted some popcorn as snack, but something different. And this way we took the chance to use some of our homegrown Parsley!
Eat good and Feel good. Give it a try!
Lemon Parsley Popcorn
Total Time: 6 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 1 min
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- pepper (optional)
- 2 quarts hot popped corn
- Microwave the butter, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper uncovered in a small microwave-safe bowl on high power for 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- Place the hot popped corn in a serving bowland pour the butter mixture over it.
- Toss to blend and serve immediately.