Get the Original video recipe here
Here 2 classic topping versions I made: Cheese & Pineapple and Spinach and Feta.
No Yeast No Rise Easy Crispy Pizza Dough
Number of servings: 1 25cm (10inch) pizza dough
- 150g (5.2oz.) bread flour (hard flour or strong flour)
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of sugar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 75ml-85ml warm water
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees C (482 degrees F).
- In a large bowl, place bread flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and olive oil.
- Add warm water little at a time and gently mix with fingertips until it comes together. *Do not crumble. You just want to let them blend before you start pressing the dough with your palm.
- Press into a ball with your hands, wrap in plastic wrap, leave it still for 10 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out into a 25cm (10inch) circle. *You can place some cheese around inside edge of crust.
- Punch some holes in the dough with a fork to let the air escape while the pizza is in the oven.
- Bake at 250 degrees C (482 degrees F) until dough is lightly browned.
- Put on your toppings of choice and bake it for 5-10 minutes or until done.