Make biodegradable planters out of toilet paper rolls.
2. Start a seedling in a lemon rind.
3. Or in an eggshell.
4. Make a watering can one out of a gallon jug.
5. Or turn a jug into a shovel (or three).
6. Make a herb garden (indoor or outdoor) reusing Glass Jars.
7. You can plant more basil from your leftover store-bought cuttings.
8. Same with celery.
9. ALSO ONIONS.
10. Use shower caddies to make a hanging garden.
11. Make your own vertical herb garden out of a shoe rack.
12. Keep your plants from dying when you’re away* with this paper towel trick.
13. Or a Wine Bottle
14. Mosquito control in a Container.
15. Not enough sun? Try planting these:
16. Use leftover coffee grounds to enrich your soil and repel critters.
17. Keep soil from leaking out of your pots’ drainage holes with coffee filters.
18. Use car wax to lube uncooperative tools like gardening shears.
19. Baking soda can make home-grown tomatoes taste less tart.
20. Test seedlings before you plant
21. Preserve herbs by freezing them into ice cubes.
22. Vodka and Citrus Sodas can help cut flowers stay fresh longer.
23. Beer helps kill slugs.
24. Reuse the aluminium can lids as Plant Markers/Labels
25. Bury clay pot “ollas” in your garden and cut your water bill in half