Get the translated Recipe here originally on Journal
Grilled Avocado with Tomato and bread Salad
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 4 avocados
- 8 tablespoons African Spirit grill and seasoning sauce example of Naturata
- 200 grams Ciabatta from the previous day
- 80 milliliters of Aceto Balsamico di Modena
- 400 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of black olives in brine with stone
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
And so it goes:
- The avocados in half, remove the core and each side with African Spirit reap grill and seasoning sauce. Place the avocados with the marinated side down in a grill pan or on the grill and cook until the sauce is caramelized.
- The ciabatta cut into large cubes two centimeters. Balsamico di Modena drizzle over the bread cubes. The cherry tomatoes in half and cut the olives into small pieces. Both enter into a bowl and marinate with olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
- Pick the basil coarsely and together with the bread cubes to the tomatoes give, mix gently and spread on the grilled avocados. Yummy!