Published by healthbeckon.com
“Do you feel hungry and tired all the time? Do short bursts of workout make you feel lethargic and exhausted? Then you might be suffering from protein deficiency. Protein is a macro nutrient composed of amino acids. It is the building block of life. Our body can produce several amino acids required for protein production, but there is a set of essential amino acids that can be obtained from animal and plant sources only. Protein helps to break down the amino acids that promote cell growth and repair. The excess protein consumed is converted into energy by the body. Several researches have also suggested that protein in the form of lean meat, beans, nuts and dairy food can promote weight loss and reduce the risk of heart diseases. It takes a long time to be digested by the body, keeping you full for a longer time.”
– by Vineetha in Rich Foods
Continue reading for a detailed list with nutrition facts
Brought to you by Gabriel Ash
Originally Published by Janardhana Hebbar on CureJoy.com
- Soothing sinus problems and headaches:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in water and breathe in the steam. Wrap your head with a towel so that the steam does not disappear and maximum quantity of it enters your respiratory tract.
- For treatment of colds and flu:
Brown five tablespoons of coriander seeds in a frying pan; ensuring not to overcook them. Then simmer the seeds in five cups of water with five pieces of ginger root. Minimize the liquid to two cups, filter the concoction and drink after adding some pure honey.
- For treatment of infection of the urinary tract:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in five cups of water and minimize the quantity to two cups and drink after adding pure honey. Drink this blend daily for a period of seven days to relieve the fiery sensation while urinating.
- Quick fix the blisters and sores of mouth due to the antiseptic properties found in coriander leaves
- Increase the levels of good cholesterol in the blood and decrease the levels of bad cholesterol
- Good for inflammatory diseases such as arthritis on account of the anti-inflammatory features present in coriander leaves
- Agreeable for eyesight due to the presence of antioxidants
- Favorable for diabetese patients because coriander leaves incite the release of insulin thereby reducing the levels of sugar in the blood
- Benefits the nervous system and sharpens the memory
- Excellent for digestive system
- Countermeasure anemia due to the presence of high amounts of iron
Continue reading “Everyday Herbs with Curing Abilities” →