Originally Published by Janardhana Hebbar on CureJoy.com
- Soothing sinus problems and headaches:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in water and breathe in the steam. Wrap your head with a towel so that the steam does not disappear and maximum quantity of it enters your respiratory tract.
- For treatment of colds and flu:
Brown five tablespoons of coriander seeds in a frying pan; ensuring not to overcook them. Then simmer the seeds in five cups of water with five pieces of ginger root. Minimize the liquid to two cups, filter the concoction and drink after adding some pure honey.
- For treatment of infection of the urinary tract:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in five cups of water and minimize the quantity to two cups and drink after adding pure honey. Drink this blend daily for a period of seven days to relieve the fiery sensation while urinating.
- Quick fix the blisters and sores of mouth due to the antiseptic properties found in coriander leaves
- Increase the levels of good cholesterol in the blood and decrease the levels of bad cholesterol
- Good for inflammatory diseases such as arthritis on account of the anti-inflammatory features present in coriander leaves
- Agreeable for eyesight due to the presence of antioxidants
- Favorable for diabetese patients because coriander leaves incite the release of insulin thereby reducing the levels of sugar in the blood
- Benefits the nervous system and sharpens the memory
- Excellent for digestive system
- Countermeasure anemia due to the presence of high amounts of iron
Continue reading “Everyday Herbs with Curing Abilities”
This time of the year is usually associated with colds and flu – climate changes affect the body and that is the main reason why we are susceptible to different illnesses.
Horseradish recipe against flu and colds
Natural Homemade Remedy For Cold And Flu
Mold occurs in houseplants because of too much heat and humidity in the house. Meaning you have either watered the plant too much or it is in a poorly ventilated area or both. Plants in the washroom/toilet are especially prone to this. All those hot steamy showers will do it.
Having moldy plants is also deadly for your health, especially if you have a central heating system that circulates the air in the house. This is a disaster that will get you sick. We are talking of sickly strains of disease that will affect your lungs that could have serious long term consequences. Mold spores can cause allergic reactions, especially for asthmatics,
If you love indoor plants, here is the best way to deal with it.
Continue reading “THE NATURAL WAY TO GET RID OF MOLD ON HOUSE PLANTS via @cinnamonvogue”
Clove is considered to be the best remedy for toothache. Clove is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anesthetic and antioxidant properties. For toothache relief you will have to dab a small cotton ball in clove oil and apply directly to the infected tooth. You can also make clove oil rinse by adding a few drops of it in ½ glass water, mix well and gargle. If you do not have clove oil you can grind some cloves and add them to cooking oil (few drops) and apply this mixture to the aching tooth.
The antibiotic properties of garlic are effective in inhibiting the growth of the bacteria in the mouth, which saves us from tooth decay. Take a clove of garlic and finely crush it with some salt and apply. In case you do not have fresh garlic you can use garlic powder in the same manner.
Continue reading “Home Remedies for Dental Care (Homemade Toothpaste and Mouthwash) via @MyHealthList and @MotherEarthNews”