Molds are found both indoors and outdoors, and while some molds are harmless, others can cause allergic reactions in you and your family. Symptoms of mold exposure include a cough, asthma symptoms, shortness of breath, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and respiratory illness. Mold is especially dangerous to infants and young children, as prolonged exposure can cause lifelong respiratory issues.
Mold is caused by humidity in the air combined with oxygen, darkness and mold spores. If you live in a poorly ventilated home, you may have recurring mold problems. You’ll also want to repair any leaks in pipes or the roof immediately.
Mold removal below 10 square feet can be removed by natural remedies. However, for any area larger than 10 square feet, you should seek out a professional for mold removal.
In this infographic, you’ll learn about AerIndustries covers How to Remove Mold Naturally to help you identify and eliminate mold in your home.
Continue reading “How to Remove Mold naturally [Infographic]”