“Happiness. When you think about it then you may often think of the future in some way. The dream vacation coming up, the promotion you are working towards, the baby that is on the way or the sixth date with someone new in your life.
But happiness can also be found in the small things of a regular day. So today look for it there. Take just a few minutes and apply one of the tips below and see how it brightens your day.”
Continue reading “Daily Happiness Tips” →
Originally Published on SimpleBites.net
We all strive to improve our efficiency and frugality in the kitchen for obvious reasons; time and money are valuable! Both attributes can be learned over time, yet often a helpful tip at just the right moment can be more useful than months -or even years- of experience.
Here are twenty kitchen hacks, shortcuts and secrets. They will save you money, time, and wits.
Gleaned from many years in the professional cooking industry and passed along from fellow chefs and home cooks alike, they are 100% applicable for everyday cooks. Put a few of them to good use and help simplify your cooking and baking.
Continue reading “Everyday Kitchen Hacks” →
Originally Published by Janardhana Hebbar on CureJoy.com
- Soothing sinus problems and headaches:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in water and breathe in the steam. Wrap your head with a towel so that the steam does not disappear and maximum quantity of it enters your respiratory tract.
- For treatment of colds and flu:
Brown five tablespoons of coriander seeds in a frying pan; ensuring not to overcook them. Then simmer the seeds in five cups of water with five pieces of ginger root. Minimize the liquid to two cups, filter the concoction and drink after adding some pure honey.
- For treatment of infection of the urinary tract:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in five cups of water and minimize the quantity to two cups and drink after adding pure honey. Drink this blend daily for a period of seven days to relieve the fiery sensation while urinating.
- Quick fix the blisters and sores of mouth due to the antiseptic properties found in coriander leaves
- Increase the levels of good cholesterol in the blood and decrease the levels of bad cholesterol
- Good for inflammatory diseases such as arthritis on account of the anti-inflammatory features present in coriander leaves
- Agreeable for eyesight due to the presence of antioxidants
- Favorable for diabetese patients because coriander leaves incite the release of insulin thereby reducing the levels of sugar in the blood
- Benefits the nervous system and sharpens the memory
- Excellent for digestive system
- Countermeasure anemia due to the presence of high amounts of iron
Continue reading “Everyday Herbs with Curing Abilities” →