This in-depth online guide about the importance of energy efficiency and insulation in our homes shares useful information, such as:
- Why energy efficiency is so important, and how it can lessen our impact on the environment.
- Practical tips and advice about home insulation and how to ensure your property is well-insulated.
- Ways to save energy and reduce costs via smart meters, energy efficient lighting, and government green incentives.
- Other useful information about energy efficiency that families could find very helpful.
Continue reading “Home Insulation & Energy Efficiency Guide [Visual]”
LED lighting has become an incredibly popular lighting source over the years due to the huge number of benefits they offer. LED light bulbs are semiconductor devices which efficiently convert electricity into light without the use of fluorescent tubes or filaments. LED light bulbs are incredibly energy efficient, able to convert over 80% of their energy to make light. When compared to incandescent bulbs, which give off over 80% of their energy as heat, LED bulbs are truly energy efficient.
Some of the main benefits of LED light bulbs include:
- A lifespan of up to 40 years
- Cost effective
- Energy efficient
This infographic from Efficient Light explores all of the key benefits of LED light bulbs when compared to incandescent and halogen bulbs.
Continue reading “Benefits of LED [Infographic]”