Originally Published by Janardhana Hebbar on CureJoy.com
- Soothing sinus problems and headaches:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in water and breathe in the steam. Wrap your head with a towel so that the steam does not disappear and maximum quantity of it enters your respiratory tract.
- For treatment of colds and flu:
Brown five tablespoons of coriander seeds in a frying pan; ensuring not to overcook them. Then simmer the seeds in five cups of water with five pieces of ginger root. Minimize the liquid to two cups, filter the concoction and drink after adding some pure honey.
- For treatment of infection of the urinary tract:
Boil five tablespoons of coriander seeds in five cups of water and minimize the quantity to two cups and drink after adding pure honey. Drink this blend daily for a period of seven days to relieve the fiery sensation while urinating.
- Quick fix the blisters and sores of mouth due to the antiseptic properties found in coriander leaves
- Increase the levels of good cholesterol in the blood and decrease the levels of bad cholesterol
- Good for inflammatory diseases such as arthritis on account of the anti-inflammatory features present in coriander leaves
- Agreeable for eyesight due to the presence of antioxidants
- Favorable for diabetese patients because coriander leaves incite the release of insulin thereby reducing the levels of sugar in the blood
- Benefits the nervous system and sharpens the memory
- Excellent for digestive system
- Countermeasure anemia due to the presence of high amounts of iron
- One of the best anti-cold and anti-flu agents that acts by disintegrating the congested mucus
- A robust anti-fungal envoy
- Averts migraine headaches
- Releases allergies
- Releases intestinal gas
- Assists in saliva production
- Wards off circumstances that lead to the formation of blood clots
- Blended with lemon juice and honey, cayenne tea is the righteous morning drink for removal of toxic substances from the body.
- Being rich in capsaicin, it comforts joint pains
- Hinders food adulteration by microbes
- Encourages healthy loss of weight
- Acts as an anti-cancer agent
- Heart friendly
- Topical cure for toothache
- Local application of its poultice is a time-tested remedy for sores, inflammation and pain in joints as well as for snake bites.
- Improves blood sugar control in diabetics
- Decreases bad cholesterol in the blood and increases the good cholesterol
- Acts as a blood thinner hence prevents the formation of clots in blood
- Anti-microbial properties
- An anti-inflammatory chemical known as eugenol is found in cloves hence cloves are heart-friendly and joint friendly
- Have antioxidant properties
- Has anti-cancer properties
- Holds compounds that reform insulin function hence very good for diabetics
- Its oil is an excellent remedy for toothache
- Reduces pain and swelling in people with arthritis.
- Functions against migraines
- Possesses anti-cancer features hence prevents and stagnates the growth of cancer
- Assists the process of digestion by upgrading digestive juices and subdueing acids
- Serviceable against nausea
- Potent for transient treatment of morning sickness
- Improve immunity of the body
- Have anti-cancer chattels on account of the presence of quercetin
- Help control the levels of blood sugar due to the presence of chromium in them
- Have anti-inflammatory effects
- Repair infections
- Decrease the jeopardy of gastric ulcers
- Burgeons breast milk production due to the presence of diosgenin
- Assists stimulation of uterine contractions hence helpful in bringing about childbirth
- Calms menstrual aches as well as menopausal symptoms
- In females, it assists in breast augmentation on account of its estrogen-related features
- Reduces levels of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Heart friendly because it is rich in potassium
- Controls diabetese because it contains a natural soluble fiber called Galactomannan, which hampers the rate of sugar assimilation into the blood.
- Alleviates dyspepsia
- Remedy for fever and sore throat when taken with lemon and honey
- Protects the mucus membrane of the large intestine from cancer
- Assists in weight loss by abolishment of appetite
- Puts an end to blackheads,pimples,wrinkles when a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves is applied to the face for thirty minutes
- Incorporating fenugreek as a part of your diet or as a paste applied directly to your hair makes them sparkling and black.