Get the Original Recipe here
Really quick and simple but very tasty at the same time. Enjoy!
Eat Good, Feel Good!
Aubergine couscous salad
- 1 large aubergine, sliced into 1cm rounds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 140g couscous
- 225ml hot vegetable stock
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 100g log firm goat’s cheese, cubed
- juice 1⁄2 lemon
- Heat grill to high. Put the aubergine on a baking sheet, brush with oil and season. Grill for about 15 mins, turning and brushing with more oil halfway, until browned and softened.
- Meanwhile, tip the couscous into a large bowl, pour over the stock, then cover and leave for 10 mins. Mix the tomatoes, mint, goat’s cheese and remaining oil together. Fluff the couscous up with a fork, then stir in the aubergines, tomato mixture and lemon juice.