A sweet guilty-free dessert and an Asian delight.
Eat Good, Feel Good.
Fresh is always better!
Vegetarian Fruit Jelly
- Fruits of your choice
(I used blue grapes, kiwi, mango, papaya and melon)
- 4 Cups of Water
- 3 tsp Agar-Agar Powder
- 6 Tbsp Sugar (or your syrup of preference when being vegan), or more to taste
- A baking dish / tin or individual cups
- In a large saucepan, combine water, agar-agar powder, rose water, and sugar and bring it to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until agar-agar and sugar completely dissolves, about 10 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat immediately, and strain the contents into a baking dish. Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes, and scattered the fruits into the agar-agar mixture.
- When cool, chill the jelly in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled (If you used a baking form, cut as desired).